What you can do for L.T.M.G.
The Golden Jubilee is seeking the active effort and support of its many well wishers and alumni. Our maiden effort will succeed only if all of us dedicate ourselves to make this great Institution grater.
How you can help:
The following are the areas that need funding:
- Send direct donations to the Golden Jubilee Foundation
- Negotiate donations from organizations known to you
- Organize fund collection drives and programmes abroad
- Negotiate advertisements for the Golden Jubilee Souvenir
- Negotiate or arrange for donations in kind for the Hospital/Medical college
- Join PALS
- Creation of a Emergency Medical Center. This will be a 10-story building with state-of-the-art equipment for critical care management.
[Estimated cost approximately Rs. 15 Crores /US $ 4.3 Million]
[Cost of each floor approximately Rs.1.5 crore/ US $ 430,000]
- Equipment for the Auditorium which is presently under construction.
[Estimated cost Rs. 1 Crore/ US $ 300,000]
- Set up a fund which will generate enough interest income to conduct ongoing research projects.
[Estimated corpus Rs. 5 Crores / US $ 1.5 Million]
- Upgrading and renovation of
- Intensive care units,
- Operation theatres,
- OPD Blocks,
[Estimated cost and plans of the above are yet to be determined. We invite major donations. We encourage you to adopt and fund any of the above in your name]
You may send in your Donations as Cheques/ pay orders drawn in favour of
"LTMG Hospital - Golden Jubilee Foundation"
Please address all communication regarding donations to:
Dr. R.G. Shirahatti, Dean,
LTMG Hospital & LTM Medical College,
Sion, Mumbai -400022, India.
Telephone: (+91 22) 4074539 (direct) ; 4076381 ext:- 111
Fax: (+91 22) 4076100